Unfortunately, the financial condition is not always balanced with the desire, so that there is one that you usually have to sacrifice. Usually a house near the school children a top priority.
Not only close to the school children, there are some things you should consider before you decide to buy a home that matches you and your family. 5 factors to consider before buying a home include:
1. Location of house which I purchased must have proper road access and easily accessible in all conditions.
Do not be easily influenced by the sweet promises from people who want to sell a house or ad developers who say that such housing can be reached just 5 minutes from the toll booth. Who knows?, 5 minutes is only happening in the middle of the night when the street deserted. To be sure there is no harm if you do a test drive at rush hour as the morning and evening.
2. Make sure sold a home environment has a pleasant atmosphere and neighbors because that's where you will later spend a lot of time.
Try the nearest neighbors greet you while you stay in touch to get sympathy from them. After all, later a neighbor was the first person who will be asked for assistance if there is something going on when you're at home, right?
3. Also, make sure you choose a housing complex has the facilities and fasilitasr, such as public transport access, easily accessible, wide roads, electricity, enough clean water, 24 hour security, cleaning, market, school, mini market, health clinics, sport facilities, entertainment center, a playground which can be reached easily.
4. Make sure the homes for sale are not located in flood-prone areas.
5. Finally, note the condition and quality of house building in detail.
If necessary, make a list to check the condition of roofs, walls, sills, windows, bathrooms, drainage, and vent.
If the 5 steps have been done, surely purchased home will provide comfort for you and your family.